Happy Birthday to ME! take three.

My Tim is always so good to me and I feel like I may have underestimated him. He is the kind of person that can do anything he puts his mind to. He can figure out any problem and he is the greatest husband in the world.
That being said, there has been an on going conversation about how "easy" it would be to "build" a skirt or dress. Tim has always said things like "eh, there's nothing to it, you just wrap some fabric around and sew it up!" We have always laughed at him...until now.

While I was in Tulsa, Tim looked up a few how-to video's on Youtube about sewing. He purchased a few yards of fabric and yes friends, my husband made me a skirt for my birthday! And not just any ol plain skirt. A gathered skirt with a waist band and hem. A real skirt! Take a look for yourself. I know your jealous.

He also bought me a stick blender, dutch oven and mortar and pestle, but I think the skirt is the best part.


1 comment:

  1. Nothing like having a skirt "built" for your birthday! What a guy!!!

    ReplyDelete