Happy Birthday to ME! take one.

I have been blessed with so many birthday celebrations that I think it is only fair to split them up and write about them separately.

Let's start with the Sunday before my birthday. That evening we went to Square One for a birthday dinner. We were celebrating not only my birthday but Josh (brother-in-law) and Sue's (mom-in-law) as well. It was a great dinner and free dessert is always a plus. After dinner we went to Josh and Angela's house for more dessert and visiting.

When turning into our driveway I noticed a crazy springy chicken.



I knew that my dad and Brenda had struck again. They are always doing little fun thing for me. I had no idea what they had up their sleeves this time. In the kitchen was a piece of paper with 30 lines on it and a note at the top. They hid 30 gifts throughout the house and yard for me to find. I think I could have pee'd my pants and cried at the same time. I was so excited! I immediately went off to find my gifts. Here are just a few pics of them.




Here is the complete list from the birthday treasure hunt.
  1. crazy springy chicken
  2. mug & coffee
  3. antique silver pie server
  4. antique little shorts pot holder
  5. planter full of snacks
  6. orange spice candle
  7. antique scale (i think this might be my fav)
  8. family matters plaque
  9. antique ice chopper
  10. frame with original art
  11. Kellogg's hat
  12. basket of bath goodies
  13. back scratcher
  14. pedegg
  15. HUGE remote
  16. glass bird dish with candy
  17. slip n' slide
  18. 6 pk of root beer and coozie
  19. hanging basket with geraniums
  20. work gloves
  21. bird house
  22. concrete gnome
  23. sleeping gnome
  24. gnome decorative stone
  25. hummingbird feeder
  26. nectar for feeder
  27. old new orleans cookbook
  28. miracle-gro for potted plants
  29. bamboo wind chime
  30. old bible

Tonight they are taking us out for a birthday dinner. I think we might try something new and go to a place called Three Monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment