Plants galore!

Well I think we are just about finished landscaping the front. This weekend we bought a couple more barberry bushes and a dwarf Japanese maple. Here are a few pics of our progress.



We are also wanting to put up metal window planters but unfortunately have not had much luck finding the size we need. I went to 5 stores Sunday and only one of them even had them in stock (but they were the wrong size). I really didn't think finding window planters would be this difficult. I guess we may have to order them online.

While Tim was cutting the grass I decided to walk around and snap a few shots of the flowers and other plants.
Here are just a few of the hostas, they are really taking off.

And some of the peonies...

And a few other things around the yard...

3 comments:

  1. It is really starting to look good. I can't wait to come take them all. Muhaahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a white daffodil that i missed?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete