Easter Gnome

This morning we woke up early and had brunch with the fam. We came home to the Easter bunny pulling out of the driveway (aka - my Dad and Brenda).

My Dad and Brenda suprise us with treats all the time and I love it. I look forward to every holiday, as you never know what's up their sleeve next.

Here is what they left us.

That's right folks, you do indeed see a mighty garden gnome. But wait, this is no ordinary gnome, he is a solor gnome and his flowers light up! For some reason we love the gnomes and have them all over. It didn't take long for this guy to find a new home.


Here is another gnome in the collection. He did have a grass skirt, which he lost many years ago. However, I think we like him better this way. Who wouldn't?!


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a happy Easter.

1 comment:

  1. That sure was a nice surprise from them! Can't wait to see the solar lights on the newest addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete