And then there was mulch!

Last Friday we had four cubic yards of mulch delivered and dumbed in our driveway. Amazingly, it only took two back breaking days to disperse it throughout the yard. We mainly used the mulch in the front but found some places in the back that needed it as well. Stay tuned for updates on the back yard.






I also planted some of my herbs. So far I have cilantro, flat leaf parsely, rosemary, basil and oregeno. However, I have a feeling I may have planted them too early as they are calling for freezing weather next week. So, I will be sure to keep them warm and keep a good eye on them. I decided to plant them in the front, close to the kitchen. It just seemed like a perfect spot.



There is still so much to do, but every weekend we get a little closer. I can't wait to do more planting, a little painting, and lots of weeding.

2 comments: