Thanks!

Here are a few things that are on my mind today that make me happy and oh so thankful...

Electricity! It's not much fun getting ready in the dark. (photo taken from JED Electric, Inc.)

My brother

The Oregon Coast - if you look close enough you can see the Rogue Brewery




Campfires on the beach



Post-its!



A relaxing girls weekend at the lake


Chocolate coffee with ghost marshmallows and Melissa's homemade pumpkin donuts


Halloween



Thanksgiving treats (I wonder what will be on my menu this year)



What's on your mind today?

2 comments:

  1. All those things rock... but dude... Post-its AND pumpkin donuts?!?! I'd be in Heaven...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl after my own heart. I LOVE LOVE LOVE post-its!! And luckily I"m friends with an amazing baker who treats me well. The pumpkin donuts were to die for!! :)

    ReplyDelete