Thanks!

I follow a lot of blogs and a good handful of them do a weekly "thankful" post. I really like this idea so I've decided to do a "thanks" post of my own. Sometimes life just gets going too fast and we forget to take a moment and notice the little things along the way.

Here are a few things that make me happy and I'm thankful for...
I'm so thankful for my amazing husband. Along with so many other things, he always gets wood ready for us girls just in case we want to have a bonfire
Little notes and art that Tim or others leave on our dry erase board
Fall baskets Buckeyes!!!
My little mummy friend
My home
Fall leaves
Looking outside on a rainy day with a cup of coffee
My crazy Catty girlfriends
And so much more....
What are thankful for or happy about right now?

7 comments:

  1. Wow Faith! That picture of you and your man is Fantastic. That's a lot of good lookin' in just one pic.

    I'm thankful that you're so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dani! :) One of these days we'll have to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith you always remind me to be grateful for the simple things in life. So I am thankful for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy for my great kids and their spouses and my fantastic wife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am grateful for Friday mornings and coffee with my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faith... I'm a HUGE fan of bonfires... just puttin' that out there...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This post got a great response. Thanks guys! Be sure to check back next week for another "Thanks". :)

    ReplyDelete