Rachel's 32 years beautiful!

Today, Wednesday, October 6, 2010 is my BFF, Rachel Ann Hughs Carpenter's birthday! I am proud to say that we have been best friends for 20 years. That's right, 20 years!! Yes we have had our ups and downs, as does any female relationship, but my world would not be the same with out her. We've been through a LOT through the years and I miss her daily.

Happy Birthday BFF! I love you and hope you have most wonderful birthday!

PS - One gift I try to make sure to send Rachel are plenty of boxes of FrankenBerry (her fav). However, I think there must be a shortage this year. I'm not having much luck locating it. But have no fear Rachel, I won't give up! :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Rachel!

    Plus... Emily Littleton's (Kirkland) husband just blogged about her giving him Franken Berry recently. Maybe she's been buying it all up!! What are the odds that 2 ppl I know mention Franken Berry in a blog in the same week?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes your poop pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday rachel! faith, i saw the pink cereal at Shop and Save.

    ReplyDelete