Smore's!!

The weather last night was perfect. As far as the first weekend of Fall goes, this one is off to a great start. Last night we lite the bonfire and made some huge smore's. After a long week, it was so nice to just sit outside with my Tim and listen to the trees talk, crickets sing and just chat about nothing in particular. Until the Junkyard Bar behind us started thumpin' but that's okay. Everything else was so nice, it didn't bother me at all.

We found the largest marshmallows ever to roast. It was fun but they were a little challenging to work with. The outside would get all nice and toasty but the inside wouldn't be totally melty. All in all it made a pretty amazing smore. And PS dark chocolate Hershey and chocolate graham is the way to go!

I'm not sure what's in store for today but I'm sure it will be great. I hope you are having a good weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment