It's here!!! HAPPY FALL DAY!!

Even though it's still a little hot and humid, the first day of FALL is finally here!! Don't worry, cool air is coming!! Break out those hoodies and flip flops kids it's time for bonfires and spiked cider!

And we can't forget about the pumpkin beer. I wonder who will have the local best this year. Will it be Justin Pfeifer's home brew (made with my garden pumpkins I might add), Trailhead, O'Fallon, Schlafly, or new comer Hill Brewing Co. I feel a pumpkin beer-off party coming on!!

I'm anxious to try Hill's pumpkin beer. I believe it will be ready by the first weekend in October.
I'll be sure to do a full write up once I have done a side by side comparison of all. =)

The weather is suppose to be beautiful and little more fall-ish this weekend. I can't wait!! Maybe I'll roast a marshmallow or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment