King and I

This weekend Tim and I finally ventured over to King and I, a thai restaurant on Grand Ave. It was delicious! We decided to order something other than our normal thai dish of choice (Pad Thai). We started out with a couple mixed drinks.

For an appetizer we ordered the Thai Ravioli. It was handmade with yellow curry, potato and chicken. I'm defiantly going to have to recreate this. It was awesome.

Tim went with the Spicy Basil. I didn't taste it but Tim said it was really spicy and he loved it. It was stir fried ground chicken with bell pepper, basil leaves, fresh chili, garlic and wine. Served on top of egg noodles.

I went the less spicy route and choose the King and I Special. It was stir fried egg noodles with shrimp, chicken, calamari, egg, carrot, mushrooms and snow peas in a tasty light sauce.

Yum! Yum! Yum! Can't wait to go back and everything else on the menu.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Both sound good to me. Doubt I'll be able to get Ken to take me there, though!

    ReplyDelete