When Tim's away...

I eat sushi!




I'm not sure why it always turns out that way. It's not like that's the only time I can have it, Tim enjoys sushi too. But for some reason whenever he is away on business, I always order sushi take-out from Nobu. This time I got a little crazy and let the chef decide my order for me. I figure, I have enjoyed just about every piece of sushi I have ever tried so I thought I would let the chef surprise me with some delicious fish. I was not disappointed. The roll was their house special California Roll and the nigiri was tuna, salmon, I believe octopus, masago (I think this was my favorite) and I'm not sure about the other white fish, maybe a yellowfin. All of that plus a side of edamame... it was delish!

I'm a big sap and I miss my Tim when he is away. I always have trouble sleeping and this time I even caught a nasty cold while he was away. It sucks being sick without him around to baby me. HA :)

I suppose sushi is just my comfort food and there is just something about eating it in my pj's with the dog laying next to me. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment