The Office

No, not the television show. I'm talking about what will soon be our new home office.
We have a screened in porch attached to our house that is in desperate need of some TLC. When we bought the house I pictured us cleaning up this space and having a small dinner party out there, reading a book on a nice summer day or what have you. Well, that never happened. It's dirty, gross and spidery so we never go out there. Plus, it's main view is the side of our neighbors house. Although our neighbors have a beautiful home and yard, I would rather sit on our back patio and admire our yard than covet my neighbors. It's just wasted space.

So, after chatting with Tim one day, we decided it would be the perfect space for an office. And thanks to my wonderful uncle, we may have a beautiful new office sometime next month!


I cannot wait to get started on this project! More to come.
Until then, here are some before pictures.











No comments:

Post a Comment