8 years...Seems just like yesterday!

And yesterday was a pretty good day.

8 years ago today, I married my best friend and the love of my life. I cannot begin to describe how fortunate I am to have found such an amazing person to spend the rest of my life with. We have been together for nearly 14 years and I wouldn't trade a day of it for anything.

We've gone on some amazing trips, worked on (and finished) many home improvement projects, owned two homes, found a love for nature and the outdoors, started a garden and recently signed up to work on a farm together, adopted the best pup in the world, gotten all dressed up for fancy award shows, made homemade Halloween costumes, laughed, cried, seen each other through injury's as well as the loss of loved ones. I could continue this list for days and days. Tim and I have been through so much and I can't wait to see what else is in store for the years to come.

Happy Anniversary Tim! Now let's eat pizza and drink Rogue beer! =)


Let's take a little trip down memory lane, shall we...



2 comments: