One Fantastic Weekend!

In a nutshell, this weekend was filled with making a new friend/BFF and spending time with family. My brother and his girlfriend came in town this weekend for my cousin's wedding. This was the first time meeting Julie and it was love at first site! And as you can see, she's not only beautiful, she fits right in with us crazy...I mean fun folks!
The wedding was beautiful and it was great to spend time with family that we don't get to see very often.

Fun loving Great Aunt Dorothy and Dad

from right to left - Uncle Dale, Aunt Linda, Uncle Tommy, Aunt Jeannie and Dad

The wonderful and beautiful Great Aunt Norm


And of course Wayne (the bro), Tim, me and Daddy-O!

This weekend was a lot of fun and it ended way too soon. I can't wait to get up to KC in a few weeks to hang out with Wayne and Julie again. Fun times will be had, no doubt! My big brother is very important to me and I want him to be happy. I have to say, it's been awhile since I've seen him have this much fun and smile like he did. I think some little lady may be to blame for all this happiness. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment