Cookbook Challenge # 4

The Settlement Cookbook



It was very difficult choosing a recipe from this book, it has just about everything you can think of. Somehow I landed on Cantonese Chicken. This recipe was very easy to follow and most of the ingredients were things I normally have on hand (which is probably why I went with this one).






The end result was pretty tasty but maybe a tad too sweet. I think this may have been better with less pineapple juice and with a little spice (which I added the next day to the leftovers) and perhaps some bok choy. I'm not sure I will make this particular dish again, but I may take the idea and make it my own.

2 comments:

  1. i should probably arrange to come over for dinner on challenge nights. looks tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you imagine me doing a cook book challenge and trying to get Ken to eat it?! Looks good to me, though!

    ReplyDelete